A GREAT BIG TINY GROUP SHOW BONANZA ACROSS ALL THE HOUSES IN THE SMALL HOUSE GALLERY COLLECTION (depending on how many submissions* we get!)
Some of the CONFIRMED ARTISTS so far:
- Penny Hallas – Black Mountains Views Group (a mixture of Skirrid and Black Mountain Road views; oil paintings on lenses of cats’ eyes) – Wales
- Yvonne Kendall – Fancies 1-4. 2021 (there will be 5 of them!)- Germany
- Elaine Luther – Rusty Water Tower and Branch; Sunset Chicago; Tree Shadow on Red Brick (from her View Through the Windshield series) – Chicago
- Gianna Bartolommeo – Touched from Above; Touched Topiary; Mint Touched from Above (from a miniaturised version of her Touched from Above series) – Miami
- Lucy Winnicott – Slope, Rounded Stairs, Spikey (miniature white faux leather soft sculptures) – UK
- Abby Sonia Davies – Biodiversity; Filled; Look Away (from her ‘Identity Cards’ series) – UK
- Mary Crenshaw – Earthenware Books Nos. 2; 3; 1 – Milan
- Susan Schneider – End of Fishing Day; After the Storm; Dog in Orange Jacket (selected St Ives oils on cigar box panels) – Seattle
- A Cardboard Monkey (Jack Woodward) – Cops and Robbers (cardboard play set) – UK
- Annie Taylor – ‘an Alice, a cake, and a little Alice in a bottle’ – UK
Are you an artist?
*Would you like to submit your work for this group show?
Do it via CuratorSpace!
(This is the LAST OPEN CALL for the foreseeable, so if you’ve ever wanted to show with us, now’s the time!)
You can also message us from here.