- ABOVE: LEFT COLUMN
- Caduceus (2020) – pewter – 10cm
- Ground floor installation view
- King II (2019) – 14cm, Plant (2019) – 8cm, She Tree Spirit (2019) 16cm – (all pewter)
- Midges (2019) – pewter – 8cm
- ABOVE: RIGHT COLUMN
- Loki Kerykeion (2020) – pewter – 15cm
- Palm (2013) – wax and palm stalks – approx 12cm
- Thorn Loki (2019) – pewter – height tbc
- Snake Bush Woman (2020) – pewter – 19cm
The sculptures featured in the INHABIT exhibition are from three distinct series of Rance’s output, namely: The Sleep of Reason, Otherworld, and the most recent, No Name.
VICTORIA RANCE‘s Mini Solo Show: INHABIT (16 December 2020 – 8 January 2021) includes selected works inspired by mythology, folklore, Jungian psychology, numinosity, human ecology and our ecological imperative, taken from three distinct series of her hand-held sculptures: No Name, The Sleep of Reason, and Otherworld.
Visit this fascinating and accomplished award-winning artist’s own website to find out more: https://VictoriaRance.blogspot.com
For sales enquiries, contact us here, or catch Victoria through her website. You can view a catalogue (including price list) of many of her pewter hand-held sculptures >>> h e r e <<< which was made as a response to 2020, Covid19 and the subsequent cancellation of many scheduled shows of her work.
Thanks for visiting.
Leave a Reply